Tuesday, February 7, 2012

doting on dots

IMG_4361

IMG_4367

IMG_4370

IMG_4374

Dots seem to be all the rage right now, but I'm in love with them all the time.  I never thought I'd become some pattern-oriented in my style.  Most of my clothes are that reader-favorites are found in thrift stores.  I'm happy to report that this dress is in Target stores now so snatch it while you can.

I actually preferred this outfit with heels and a cardi, but I have had these flats for quite some time and they are too presh with the dress.  Also the cardi would have covered up that fun candy print...and the chill bumps on my arms. 

Also, there was an impromptu snow storm in the middle of our shoot. 

I'm wearing:  dress (target); shoes (old navy); belt (thrift); tights (kohls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment