Tuesday, February 21, 2012

dainty

IMG_4297

IMG_4296

IMG_4287

IMG_4301

Doesn't everyone love a great pencil skirt?  I love that this one has a little flair.  I think it might have been Target once upon a time, but I found it thrifting.  Every once in a while, I get to wear stuff like to work. 

On a more serious note, I regret that all the blogging may be coming to an end.  There have been so many changes in the past couple of months that depending on anyone to take pictures is proving to be difficult.  I have one more outfit to post after this, but thought it might be a good idea to let you know rather than just disappearing.

Thanks for always making me feel like such a rock star. 

I'm wearing:  shirt (target); skirt/shoes/bag (thrift); tights (urban outfitters)

5 comments:

  1. Two words: tripod and remote. The same thing happened to me, so I took it into my own hands. Hope you keep going, I absolutely love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo! First time commenter here *waving*!! Love love love your blog and it'd be a shame if it went away! I am a jeans and tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doh! Sorry about that, iPhone wigged out on me. Anyway, I'm a jeans and tshirt type mother of two tiny ones and since I stumbled upon your blog a few months ago I've made more of an effort in putting together some outfits so thank you, thank you! If even for selfish reasons, I would be super sad to see you stop blogging! I agree with above commenter, use a tripod and remote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please reconsider! I just found your blog and am just loving it, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete