Sunday, May 22, 2011

1. may showers

_MG_9518

_MG_9443

_MG_9491

Choosing the my 30 items was most tricky.  Somewhere between spring and summer in Ohio means it's 50 and rainy  one week and 80 with sunshine the next.  Layers really never go away in the midwest; and I'm the person who keeps sweatshirts out year round.

It's no secret that I have obsession with blazers, which is why I had to have the perfect one for summer.  Light cotton and linen are clearly the way to go. I got this one at Urban Outfitters, and it's completely worth the investment.

I also hope you dig the umbrella I'm holding because you're probably going to see it in almost every post. Thanks, mother nature.  I appreciate the rain, but my yard is starting to look like a scene from Twilight.

Works Cited:  shoes & blazer (urban outfitters), skinny's (old navy), tank (aerie), necklaces (XXI & target), purse (thrift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment