Thursday, March 31, 2011

boyfriend

_MG_7505

_MG_7382

_MG_7542

_MG_7479

_MG_7520

The thing I love most about the "boyfriend" style is that I get to fall out of bed and put on the most unflattering clothes and it's completely acceptable.  "Oh I see you're wearing baggy low rise pants and an over-sized cardigan--are you shopping impaired?" Nope. It just means I'm in a relationship.
I'm wondering what else I can get away with.

I think a lady is able to get away with even more when she is married. I have not only taken over Jared's closet but also his razor, deodorant, hats, toothbrush, and t-shirts. I call this the husband style. Of course, he thinks it's adorable.  But don't ask him.

On an unrelated note, Chunky-the-puppy turned 1 on St. Patrick's Day. He thinks he's a lap dog. Please imagine a 65 lb clumsy meatloaf trying to cuddle on a tiny love seat.

Works cited:  jeans (old navy); shirt (h&m); cardigan & shoes (thrift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment